What a lovely name for a blogger award and it couldn’t have come from a more lovely blogger. Thank you ever so much to Sian of My Kind of Beautiful for nominating me for this award! Please get right over to her blog for beautiful reviews and views on a topic near and dear to me, cruelty-free beauty 🙂
Here’s how the Infinity Dreams Award works
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
My 11 facts
- I am a very proud Jersey girl, who grew up going ‘down the shore’ and goes back every chance she gets.
- I’m slightly obsessed with paws, so it kills me that my girl HATES having hers touched (or smooched).
- I’ve always been very proud of my curly hair, which is weird thing to be proud of considering I had no part in it being this way.
- My cousin used to tease me that I had the most siblings of any only child she ever knew (3 halfs, 4 steps).
- My car is a red FIAT 500. Her name is Rita.
- I love the smell of wet dog.
- I love the smell of dry dog, too.
- I lived in Milan for 5 months, and I miss it every day.
- I’m a big fan of getting pedicures, but refuse to get manicures.
- My mom is taller than I am. It bugs me.
- These facts were borrowed from when I did the “20 facts about me” tag on Instagram.
Answers to the 11 questions from My Kind of Beautiful
- If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
Animal abuse and cruelty.
- If you have one – what is your favourite animal and why?
Dogs. I’ve been obsessed literally since birth.
- What is your biggest achievement?
In my home life, trying to be the best wife and dog-mom I can.
- What is your favourite colour?
Burgundy. Not maroon. Burgundy 😉
- What is your most important value in life?
- Tell us your strangest quirk?
I checked with my husband for this one, he reports that it’s the fact that I keep pasta in the fridge so it doesn’t get weevils.
- What do you aim to achieve through writing your blog?
I hope to do my small part to advocate for cruelty-free beauty, and someday, maybe to earn a bit of money to support our goal of rescuing as many dogs as possible.
- What is your biggest fear?
If we’re talking phobia, snakes.
- What is your favourite make up look?
Lashy, with glowing skin and a dark lip.
- If you could see the world from another person’s perspective for the day – who would it be and why?
My dog. I’d LOVE to know what exactly is going on inside her puppy mind.
- If you could use one word to describe how you feel about people who follow your blog then what would it be?
Alrighty, now for my nominees. As we’ve established in previous posts, I’m a bit of cheating cheater. For this award, I’d like to nominate just a few of the lovely bloggers I’ve gotten to know more recently. Please do check out all of their awesome (do people still say awesome?) posts 🙂
Jodi, A brash attitude
Raquel, Kindest Journey
Julie, Vegan Treasure Hunter
Sarah, Kitty Approved Beauty
Diana, Cruelty-Free Confidence
Samara Alessa’s Cruelty Free Beauty
The fabulous folks at Our Will is Good
To these fine people, I ask…
Of which achievement (personal or professional) are you most proud?
Who or what makes you laugh out loud?
What’s your desert island beauty item?
What’s your vote for most timeless style trend (fashion or beauty)?
What is the most outlandish food combo you crave?
Which is your favorite work of fiction?
If you could have any benevolent super-power, what would it be and why?