A huge thank you to Abby of beautyfoodmom.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I am woefully behind in this post, but you should not dally in checking out her wonderful blog. I mean, pics and news on beauty + food, what could be more fabulous? So, let’s get started…
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Thank and link the person that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media.
Liebster questions from Abby
- What is your favorite foundation?
For several months now, it’s been the Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint (in shell)
- What do you apply your foundation with?
My dampened Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- What is your skin care regimen?
Well, regimen would be a strong word. But I just bought the Paula’s Choice Resist+ kit and I’m looking forward to trying it out.
- What makeup brands do you love?
Hourglass, ELF, Milani, Too Faced, Makeup Geek, It Cosmetics, Wet n’ Wild, to name a few…. 😉
- What makeup products do you splurge on?
I tend to splurge more on base products than on color cosmetics… so, foundations and concealers.
- What do you love so much about makeup?
I have less-than-zero in the way of visual-arts talent, so makeup is my way to play with color and have some fun changing up my look.
- What are your favorite eye shadow colors?
Brand notwithstanding, I’d say I gravitate the most toward taupes, burgundies, and smoky purples. For example (I had to throw you at least a little eye candy)….
- What is your favorite mascara?
My 2 all time faves are Too Faced Lashgasm and Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing. I’m really loving the Lily Lolo mascara lately as well.
- Pressed or loose powder?
I don’t tend to use finishing powders, but those powders I do have are pressed.
- What brand brushes do you like?
Definitely a Real Techniques devotee. I also have some Sigma faves.
- What concealer can you not live without?
Without a doubt, Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Disappearing Act Concealer (in light)
Now, please know that I am not proud of what I am about to write. However, the truth of the matter is I haven’t the vaguest idea which of all the fabulous blogs I follow has fewer than 200 subscribers. So, for this round, I am going to bow out of nominating anyone.
But, don’t fret! Stay tuned for next Friday’s post, to see my nomination and my nominees for… The Infinity Dreams Award!
*These are only my opinions, formed through my personal experience as a consumer. I am not a medical doctor, an aesthetician, or a health/beauty professional. There is no guarantee what effect, positive or negative, these products may have on anyone else.
**All products were purchased by me from brands that, to the best of my knowledge, are cruelty-free.