Hi Everyone! I can’t believe my little blog is turning 1. It’s been quite a year and it’s all thanks to all of you for being interested and providing your support by reading and liking and commenting. So… even though it’s beautyforgood.net’s birthday, 3 of you will be getting a gift!
Gift Set! Each of the 3 giveaway winners will receive a gift set containing one of each of the following:
- Colourpop Supershock Eye Shadow in the shade Puppy Love
- Dogs For Dogs Dogstreat Peanut Butter
- I’d Rather Be with My Dog Reusable Tote Bag
All products in the gift sets were purchased by me; I am not affiliated with any of the brands/companies. I just like their products and wanted to spotlight companies that are cruelty-free and/or giving back to dogs!
The ‘rules’ are down below, but first, let me show you the goodies 🙂
Here’s a closer look at Puppy Love, and then an eye-of-the-day featuring it with ColourPop’s Cricket.
Ok, now the nitty gritty.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter/win
- You must be in the United States of America (so sorry to my International readers!)
- Relatives and personal friends/acquaintances of Sharon are not eligible to win (Sorry!)
- Comment here on the blog that you’d like to win, that’s all!
- One entry per person, please.
- Entries will be taken until 9 a.m. EST Monday 2/22/2016
How the winners will be chosen and notified
- Comments will be assigned a number in the order received (i.e., first comment = 1, second comment = 2, etc). The number range will be entered into, http://www.randomnumbergenerator.com/, to generate entry number winners.
- Winners will be notified via email. If you’d rather not post your email in the comments, please send an email address to email@example.com with the username you used to enter. Winners will have 72 hours from the time the notification is sent to respond to notification with their chosen mailing address. After that, new winners will be chosen until this criterion has been met. Gift sets will be sent USPS certified mail with tracking.
- Winners will be announced on the blog only after they’ve been in contact with Sharon of Beautyforgood.net via email. Only the winner’s username will be announced publicly.
As usual, please remember the following, which also apply to the items in the gift sets.
*These are only my (and Maggie’s) opinions, formed through
my our personal experience as consumers. I am not a medical doctor, an aesthetician, or a health/beauty professional. There is no guarantee what effect, positive or negative, these products may have on anyone else.
**All products were purchased by me from brands that, to the best of my knowledge, are cruelty-free.
P.S. Obviously, I had to get extras for Maggie and me!