Many thanks to the extremely generous Jaanethough for nominating me for this award! She really does exemplify this ideal, as such a strong supporter to her blogging sisters. If you haven’t visited her blog yet, please do so immediately 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (linking back to their site)
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers, link them in your post & let them know
Questions to me
1. What are your three favourite high-end and affordable makeup brands?
- Too Faced (if you’re reading, please don’t sell to a company that tests on animals 🐶😍🐰)
- Pur Minerals
- ELF (eyeslipsface)
- Colour Pop
2. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
Drama: Glory, Comedy: The Princess Bride
3. Coffee or Tea?
For most of my life, it’s been tea, but the past few years, I’ve really needed my coffee.
4. Mascara or lipstick?
5. Where’s your favourite getaway destination?
If we’re talking relaxing getaway, I’d have to go with Cape May, NJ.
6. Do you have pets?
I have a fur-daughter; she is the love of my puppy life.
7. If you could do anything at all, what would it be?
Ensure that all the world’s dogs are safe and happy.
8. Sky diving or bungee jumping?
Um, neither. Ocean diving!
9. Who’s your favorite author?
Probably the person who’s written the most books that I’ve loved is Gail Godwin.
10. What’s your favorite book of all time?
I’d have to go with The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I read it in jr. high and it’s stuck with me ever since.
Questions to the Sisterhood
Ok, I’m cheating here (maybe?) and humbly request your pardon for recycling the questions I wrote for the Real Neat Blog Award.
- Of which achievement (personal or professional) are you most proud?
- Who or what makes you laugh out loud?
- What’s your desert island beauty item?
- What’s your vote for most timeless style trend (fashion or beauty)?
- What is the most outlandish food combo you crave?
- Which is your favorite work of fiction?
- If you could have any benevolent super-power, what would it be and why?
Ok, now I’m officially a cheating cheater. But I wanted to limit my nominees this time to six fabulous bloggers who absolutely exemplify the notion of a sisterhood of bloggers, through their kind support and general fabulousness.
- Karen, Confetti and Curves
- Mecia, NotQuiteLondon
- Daisy, Ladybugs and Pugs
- Christy, Glam Necessities
- Cornelia, Live Wild Be Free
- Besma, Curiously Conscious
Thank you to each and every one of you, and to all of the readers of Beauty, for Good.
3 replies to “Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award!”
You’re most welcome! Your fur daughter is too cute and yes, why didn’t I think of ocean diving? Haha!! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much for nominating me for this award. I loved reading through all your answers and it’s so nice to see the blogging community coming together! As my posts usually feature something personal going on in my life plus a recipe or review, I doubt I’ll post my responses there, but I’m glad I could include you on the Top Cruelty-Free/Green Beauty Bloggers List here: http://www.curiouslyconscious.com/2014/10/top-60-british-healthy-living-bloggers.html
Have a lovely weekend.
Besma (Curiously Conscious)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much! XD