Well, I’m a bit late with this tag, but as fall is my favorite season, I couldn’t resist posting it anyway!
Let’s get right to the faves!
- Favorite candle: has got to be my new(ish) Moose Mountain soy candle in Pumpkin Harvest. The most authentically-scented, long-lasting candle I’ve ever had! I bought mine at a farmer’s market, but you can also order them directly from their website 🙂
2. Favorite drink: Keeping with the pumpkin theme, by far my favorite fall drink is the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I get mine with skim milk, no whip, and 1/2 the usual amount of pumps of pumpkin spice. Yes, I’m one of those people with the special instructions 😉
3. Favorite lip color: Anything in the burgundy shade range is my favorite for all seasons. The one I’ve found myself gravitating toward lately, and, in fact, the one I happened to be wearing to my surprise b’day party, was Mina by Ofra Cosmetics.
4. Favorite blush: Again, this one is a fave for all seasons, but I’ve lately been wearing the heck out of my Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love.
5. Favorite Clothing Item: Has got to be my corduroy blazer. Got this a few years ago at the Benetton in Manhattan, at Broadway b/t Astor and 8th. Sadly, I think that location may have closed, but this blazer will live on in my wardrobe!
6. and 7. I’ve decided to combine favorite fall movie and favorite fall TV show, because it has to be the made-for-TV movie, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Love. This.
8. Favorite Thanksgiving food: Stuffing. At it’s purest. It’s not a fruit salad. It’s not a medium for gross giblets. For me, it’s just bread, celery, onion, sage, and some more spices and brothy gravy.
9. Favorite Halloween costume: Come on. Is this even a real question? Obviously, it’s got to be Wonder Woman! I loved these Underroos so much, I wore them when it wasn’t even Halloween…
Alright. That’s it for my fall faves. I had such fun putting this together! I’ll leave you with a few more fall lovelies. They don’t really fit with the items in the tag, but they’re so worth sharing 🙂
*These are only my opinions, formed through my personal experience as a consumer. I am not a medical doctor, an aesthetician, or a health/beauty professional. There is no guarantee what effect, positive or negative, these products may have on anyone else.
**All products were purchased by me from brands that, to the best of my knowledge, are cruelty-free.