How fun! Beautyforgood.net has been nominated for the Real Neat Blogger Award!
First and foremost, a big thank you to Daisy, at Ladybugs and Pugs, for nominating me. You must check out her blog, a more gracious and lively blogger you simply will not find!
Alrighty then, the rules for this award are as follows:
- Post the Real Neat Blogger Award Icon
- Thank the fabulous blogger who nominated me
- Answer the 7 questions said fabulous blogger asked
- Nominate any number of other bloggers for the award
- Pose 7 questions for your nominees to answer should they choose to accept the award
First up, here are my answers to Daisy’s excellent questions!
- What is one thing that you’ve never done before, but you’d really like to try?
I would ❤ to swim with dolphins/porpoises. Not in a creepy tourist attraction where they’re penned in, but out in the open ocean!
- What was your favourite movie as a child?
Oooh, this is a toughie. It’s a toss-up between The Secret of NIHM and The Dark Crystal. Both cult classic must-sees. It would have been The Princess Bride but I didn’t see that ‘til I was in high school.
- You have met Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown, and they have offered you a ride in the Delorian to any time period of your choosing. When do you choose and why?
Another toughie. I think I’d be ok without electricity, but indoor plumbing is a must. So, I think the Roaring ’20s. Great fashion and makeup, and women had the right to vote. Or else, the 1970s. Also great makeup (fashion, not so much), but I’d go straight to Manhattan and buy a bunch of property, then come back to the here-and-now and live in style.
- Since it was recently May the 4th(May the fourth be with you! Hahaha) what is your favourite geeky/nerdy thing?
I choose natural history and science museums every time over art museums. Does that count?
- If you could create a new word for the English language, what would it be? What is its definition?
I’ve already done this! When I first adopted my precious puppy, Maggie, I was calling to her and it came out half “Maggie” and half “puppy”. The word Muppy was coined that very day!
- What is your favourite board game?
Not sure if this counts as a board game, but I’d have to go with Taboo.
- What song could you listen to 100 times but never get tired of?
I could probably list 100 songs I could listen to 100 times without getting tired of them, but right now I’d have to go with a couple of Stevie Nicks songs. Gypsy (Fleetwood Mac) and Stand Back (solo Stevie).
These blogs are all completely fabulous must-sees as far as I’m concerned…
- I’m trying to help you here
- Jaane though
- The Beauty Lane
- Princess without the Tutu
- Mirror the Love
- Vegan Beauty
- Moxie Reviews
- Never Say Die Beauty
Now, here are my 7 questions…. if you want to know how I would answer them, just ask me in the comments 😉
- Of which achievement (personal or professional) are you most proud?
- Who or what makes you laugh out loud?
- What’s your desert island beauty item? (Ok, this one I already answered)
- What’s your vote for most timeless style trend (fashion or beauty)?
- What is the most outlandish food combo you crave?
- Which is your favorite work of fiction?
- If you could have any benevolent super-power, what would it be and why?